Monday, April 8, 2013

Illusions and Day Dreams Making Your Choices Harder

This is something I have been struggling with for the last 2 months, starting a new job (which I hate) and trusting in my husband to be to help make some huge decisions in my life which most people wouldn't have had no say so.  I do avoid pulling cards when I am in too much of an emotional state, so as I was thinking about switching jobs I pull up the 7 of cups how appropriate I pull an emotional card: 


A man sees seven cups floating on a cloud, each with something enticing rising out of it. This is the "daydream" card. Cups are the suit of emotions, but also fantasies and illusions. It is card where our own dreams and emotions make the situation difficult. Think of a girl who gets asked out by three different boys. Her strong emotions toward each keep her from saying yes or no; instead, she indulges in fantasies of how the dates might go, which not only puts off the decision, but makes it harder.

You have to concentrate on what you really really want.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment